The other picture is of my Mamaw (My Mom's Mom) who passed away in 2003. She was a pistol, drove like a crazy woman and had a knack for taking care of everyone around her. She was a nurse for 30 years and I swear she knew everyone in the county. (She got pulled over for speeding all of the time and NEVER got a ticket because it seemed she'd always taken care of one of the officers loved ones.) She was a very special lady who loved us grandkids unconditionally; I don't think we could have done anything to make her not love us. I miss her too.
And the little girl in the photo...well that's me. I can see all of my girls as I look at that picture, but hardly recognize it as me.
3 comments:
You are funny, beer gene! Yes I will defently think you daughters look alot like you when little. See you at lunch!
I think your daddy looks like a movie star.
OMGosh I see B a lot in you!!! :) All of them but especially B. Your daddy is good looking.
Post a Comment